Blocks[edit | edit source]
Chances of finding a block[edit | edit source]
|Block||Found [x of 7,302,788]||Chance to find [%]||Chance to find [1:x]||Concluded Actual Percentage|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In v2, Runic had about a 0.00797% chance of appearing in this biome (appeared 582 times in the test above).
- To get enough resources to craft the Ruby Pickaxe, a player will need to break approximately 10,000 blocks!
- To get enough resources to craft the Cookie Pickaxe in v2, a player will need to break approximately 200,000 blocks; which made this pickaxe the second rarest in the game (Chest Pickaxe is the rarest)
- Only 3 of the 8 blocks in this biome can be used to craft Gear (animals and special items excluded)
- The next biome (Mesa) can be be unlocked for 750 Nether Brick
Notes[edit | edit source]
 Researched by breaking 7,302,788 blocks and calculating the average chance. May not be absolutely correct. Excludes Runic.