Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Paper Pete the Pencil-Slinger
Paper Pete the Pencil-Slinger is a boss that can be encountered and fought in PickCrafter. He was added in Version 4.0.0. Defeating him earns the player Pencil Shavings, and one point towards the Paper Trophy.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Paper Pete cannot move, attack, or defend. He will show the player three symbols to trace on the bottom half of the screen. Successfully copying all three symbols defeats him. After five trophies, he will show 5 symbols, making the boss a little harder. Drawing a symbol makes a loss of time. You can use the eraser if your drawing is not counted, and you can only make 3 lines, removing your finger/mouse of the screen will delete one.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Intro[edit | edit source]
- Test your drawing skills... +-
- :3 DRAW!
- It's almost high noon... :L
- The Pencil's Power! ///
Happy Ending[edit | edit source]
- You're a master!
- THE POWER!!!
Sad Ending[edit | edit source]
- Not quite... !W
- Get better and then come back
Hit[edit | edit source]
- Not bad...
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Paper Pete was made by Kmess's idea, one of the PickCrafter developers.
- His face became a meme on the PickCrafter Discord server, his face is a "My Face When", he's also used for NSFW Hidden Jokes.