Missing Images[edit source]
I'm putting small images of blocks around the wiki and I want to ask if I should still do that. (Example Golden Doll. Also I found that there's some images missing:
Heart Chest Premium Heart Chest Free Present Ender Pearl
- Santa's Creep
- The mini-images are fine for blocks, gear, and pickaxes, but don't use it for mobs. Pics should be scaled to 32px (because most of them are 128x128 and it scales down nicely). Make sure they're in the format:
- The Heart Chests and Ender Pearl pics have been uploaded! There are no separate sprites for any Free Chests because they're just small chests. And there is no image of a Santa Creep. There's a hat, but I don't know how to accurately apply it to the sprite. I'll see what I can do later. But thank for bringing those up!
- (By the way, please don't remove topics from talk pages, even when they're resolved. Thanks!)
- RhythmJigoku (talk) 19:19, 9 May 2019 (UTC)
- Images missing for 25.10.2019:
- * Land Ho pickaxe Ability (anchor)
Spooky Candy Bar
Spooky Pumpkin Pickaxe
Spooky Pumpkin Pickaxe Ability
- * Ho Ho Ho! Pickaxe ability (santa)
Victory Royale Smash Pickaxe ability (Clover)
Meatloaf's rage Pickaxe ability (meatloaf)
Eerie Light Pickaxe ability (spooky lantern)
- That's all images I found missing for now.
- Don't rush Pickaxe ability images because I know it's a lot of work to make them.
- Mimilovip (talk)
- Sorry I didn't answer you for two weeks, Mimilovip! I've been in and out of the hospital for the past month and a half, and haven't been able to check up on the wiki. Anyway, thanks for bringing them to attention. I'll work on getting the sprites up at source size. However, I can't make the Ability icons. Another user, Ruadolt, has been nice enough to make them, so I'll let them know!
- RhythmJigoku (talk) 20:10, 7 November 2019 (UTC)
Abilities and Tables[edit source]
I think that information about drill on the bottom of abilities page are false but I'm not 100% sure so I don't want to delete it. Also should I remove wiki tables from articles if I would encounter it? Thanks Mimilo12 (talk) 21:31, 8 May 2019 (UTC)
- The information at the bottom of the Abilities page is old legacy information from Version 2.0. It may not be relevant, but please keep it there so the wiki is as comprehensive as possible!
- Also, regarding wiki tables, I'm trying to simplify the block pages and remove redundant info. The PPS and Cost information are already on the Lists of Items, Armor, and Tools pages. So if you edit a block page, please reduce the tables down to a list of purchases.
- By the way, thanks for the help you've been doing around the wiki!
- RhythmJigoku (talk) 22:36, 8 May 2019 (UTC)
Spooky Pumpkin Pickaxe[edit source]
Hi RhythmJigoku I made a small mistake and created article for Spooky Pumpkin Pickaxe and added to title by mistake '(Level 1)'. I don't know if you can change title but if you could delete it. Also if you would like to make a article about this pick then that's what I was able to make because I didn't have it
|This article is a stub. You can help PickCrafter Wiki by .|
|Spooky Pumpkin Pickaxe|
|A Spooky version of the Pumpkin Pickaxe|
|Pumpkin Chest, Large Pumpkin Chest|
There are total of 9 levels avaible for Spooky Pumpkin Pickaxe.
- Nevermind I've been able to change the name on PC.
- Mimilovip (talk)
Biome Information[edit source]
I've got to biome article and I've seen that there's a lot of informations. About chance of block appearing, approximate amount of blocks to craft a thing etc. I remember that you told that you want to simplify the wiki. I'm asking if I should delete that or leave it as it is.
- Yes, please! Most of that information is either no longer accurate, or it's unknown which version of the game it applies to. Thank you!
- By the way, I'm going to change the Biomes page to be similar to the Events page, a list of transclusions from the individual pages.
- RhythmJigoku (talk) 01:28, 8 December 2019 (UTC)